Terms of Service
Updated January 23, 2019.
The Services We Provide
The mission of BA.Life is to provide a number of key services as per the below that allow our users to showcase what, how and why they love what they do.
1): Help users learn about interesting events
We provide up-dates about up-coming events, where registered users can see who is attending and can register their interest in attending as well as share the details on other social media platforms.
We use the data that has been provided to make suggestions as to other events that may interest users and to find other event opportunities that may be of interest.
2): Empower users to share ideas and thoughts
There are many ways that users can express themselves on BA.Life, this includes the ability to share content and comment on other users content. When someone comments on content, we may use this data to promote and encourage similar content that the users like.
3): Provide a personalized experience for users
Users are able to up-date their profiles with information about themselves via a Bio and can post up-dates on their activities. At present we do not use this personal data for anything.
4): Connect people
We help users find like-minded other users, where users can be searched and followed as well as having the ability to share a link to BA.Life. We use this data to track who the biggest users and to research into how they use BA.Life to improve the experience of other users.
Our Data Policy and Your Privacy Choices
We collect and use your personal data in order to provide the services described above to you. You can learn about how we collect and use your data in our Privacy Statement.
BA.Life provides its users with a number of services as outlined above so all of our users can share information with the community. Our community guidelines exist to ensure this platform lets each member take from it what they need whilst cultivating an open, welcoming base for all who use it.
We hope the conduct outlined below reads easy and we expect this to be honoured by all of our members. Everything outlined below works in conjunction with the terms of service and will form your agreement with BA.Life.
In our community we respect each other connecting people from all over the world, from a wide spectrum of cultures and backgrounds. This diversity brings many perspectives and all users must respect this when they share, post or comment. Profanities and abusive language is absolutely not permitted.
Our community is open to all and is a place to share and be inclusive of all people. Discrimination, hostility or intentional exclusion of persons will not be tolerated under any circumstance.
Ask for help when unsure
Nobody is expected to be perfect in this community. Asking questions early avoids problems later so are encouraged at all times. Drop us an email at email@example.com or Direct Message us on Instagram or Facebook if you have questions.
Anything you share from the site to your other social platforms should be done so in an appropriate manner. It is recommended you never post your address or phone number.
If you don't feel that you can abide by our Community Guidelines as outlined above, maybe BA.Life isn't for you. We want everyone to have a great time and get the most from the world wide web of ambassadors. If we discover you are not operating by these guidelines, we will take action, which may mean deleting your account with or without warning.
If you are the recipient of activity that is contrary to anything in this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BA.Life team is constantly evaluating, improving and investing in the services. This means that we will need to up-date our terms of service from time to time. In line with our legal obligations we will notify you in advance of any changes before they come into effect and will allow you time to review. Once these changes come into effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use BA.Life. If the revised terms and conditions are not to your agreement, you can delete your profile via account settings at any time.
Account Suspension or Termination
We want BA.Life to be a place where people are safe to express their thoughts and ideas. We make every effort to review the content that has been posted and if found that you as a user have clearly, seriously, or repeatedly violated our terms or policies, including in particular our Community Guidelines, we may suspend or permanently disable access to your account. If this happens, we will notify you about your account the next time you try to access it. If at any time your account has been disabled please contact us and we can review with you.
The BA.Life team takes care and uses skilled team members to provide the services as listed above. No matter how much we invest we are unable to guarantee that our products will be error-free and will always function without disruption. We do not accept responsibility for losses caused by our breach of these Terms or otherwise by our actions.
We try to provide clear rules so that we can limit or hopefully avoid disputes. If a dispute does arise, however, it's useful to know up front where it can be resolved and what laws will apply. All cases, you agree must be resolved in a competent court in the Republic of Ireland and that Irish law will govern these Terms and any claim, without regard to conflict of law provisions.
1. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.
2. If you post or share content containing music, you must comply with all relevant copyright and Intellectual Property legislation. BA.Life takes no responsibility for your unauthorised posting or sharing of content.
3. If any portion of these Terms are found to be unenforceable, the remaining portion will remain in full force and effect. If we fail to enforce any of these Terms, it will not be considered a waiver. Any amendment to or waiver of these Terms must be made in writing.
4. You will not transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Terms to anyone else without our consent.
5. You should know that we may need to change the username for your account in certain circumstances (for example, if someone else claims the username and it appears unrelated to the name you use in everyday life).
6. We always appreciate your feedback and other suggestions about our products and services. But you should know that we may use them without any restriction or obligation to compensate you, and we are under no obligation to keep them confidential.
7. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.